Thursday, October 30, 2008

A thought or 2 after 4 months

I was looking at my blog today and realized that it's been 4 months since my last post. That is too long to not have added a new thought or 2! My life has changed dramtically since my last post. I am back in school taking Anatomy and Physiology I where I work. This class is a prerequisite course to a Masters degree in Public Health. I am planning to go on a mission trip to Ukraine this Christmas vacation. I'll probably have some other news to share later, but it's a little too early to say anything! Life is busy, crazy, and above all good. God is there with me sharing my burdens and joys. He guides my path and gives me wisdom. I hope the same for you.

1 comment:

Jan Robert (Robby) Heiberg said...

Hey Lisa. Sounds great! Public health should be a fascinating study! Hope you have a great weekend and a blessed Sabbath :)