Friday, December 14, 2007

New Job

Life has taken a very interesting turn the last few weeks. I am now the assistant registrar for AS Nursing and MS Nurse Anesthetist students. I didn't know the job was available until the registrar asked me if I wanted to be considered. I interviewed and then received the job last week. I've been training this week and then next week I'll move into my new office. My job will involve working with the students and their school records. I'll be checking transcripts, talking with teachers and other staff, seeing what classes from other colleges can be transferred, and making sure students are ready to graduate. I solicit your prayers as I make the transition into my new life. I know that God lead me to this job and saved it just for me. God knew that I needed to make a change into something more. I was happy as a financial aid counselor, but I realize now that I felt confined to the position. Life is good!

1 comment:

Threads Everywhere said...

Congratulations on your new job! I am sure that you will accomplish much, and with a smile too!